Thursday 25 October 2007

My mind is always flying


Finally I got the book I ordered weeks ago, you know because of the strike I didn't get it on time, 'Pass the celery, Ellery' is a wonderful book, I love the illustrations of Jeffrey Fisher and this made me change my mind, Fisher's work is more simple than I am and I always tend to complicate things and do lot of detail when sometimes it is not necessary. I decided to give up the paper mache idea and create cardboard teapots with Fisher character's personality and put them carefully in a shoebox decorated also in the artist's style. I am very pleased with the result, the work is funny, and I seemed to finally understand Fisher's style but I am not sure he would probably like my teapots, however I do. I love them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails