Monday 21 February 2011

Inspiration ideas that keep me awake at 5 am!!

Why this always happen at this hours of the night? I have an urge feeling to go back and live in Cusco only problem husband doesn't speak proper spanish yet and what kind of job he could do there? I want to go back, I want to go back!!!


"Dicen que la tierra llama" translation your land calls you and in this case it's true. I feel I need to go back there and I feel happy that I know now what I want to do and what I need. So I better start saving then as I want to walk, run, breath that lovely fresh air that can only be smell in the highlands. Eat fresh bread, lovely organic farm products and seasonal fruits.

Here are some photos of my lovely Cuzco in my last visit 2 years ago.




















Cusco is lovely marvelous, magical, friendly, etc, etc, etc...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails