Thursday 3 March 2011

Let me introduce you to Corinna and Killa. My babies!

I never was a cat person always was more like a dog  type but my husband really loves cats so when you are married you realize that no everything revolves around you anymore and you just to give up sometimes.

Corinna is 6 we got her  from the RSPCA as soon as we bought our house. She was a little timid and beautiful kitten a bit terrified but soon we were all friends, apparently the staff from the RSPCA found her walking around in the streets lost! she was wearing a pink collar.  A year later I was coming back from College and she was desperately miaowing to go out and I let her..

I was always scare to let her out I know is a cat and cats has a good sense of orientation but I'm an overprotecting mom. Well she came back crying and with visible sign of stomach pain started to throw up and I was really scared that when the drama began. I called a taxi and he didn't want to take me to the vet, my neighbour kindly offer herself to give  me a lift and I have to left her overnight at the vet as she was clearly in pain but we didn't know why.

The next day they took x rays and discover two pellet gums in her stomach. WTF I though who the hell  wants to harm her. They need to operate her immediately the next few hours were terrible I was so devastated and blame myself so much, she came out of the operation weak after a few days we brought her home. We gave her lot of extra love, she was ill, needy and keep throwing up. In summary imagine lots of visit to the vet, medicines, operation & hospitalisation bills, etc All worth it to save our baby life.

We had to change her diet but nothing seemed to work so I tried boiled chicken and her reaction was good. Eventually the vomits were disappearing but came back from month to month every time we left her alone that why we decide to get her company as I was starting university and Nick was away all day.

My friend got me this little 4 weeks tortoise cat we name her Killa which means "moon". She is 4 and terrible, naugthy and very talkative when you told her off.

At the beginning Corinna was jealous as hell but eventually they grow up together and these days are like sisters fight and make up all the time. they are adorable and I don't let them go out as I'm scare forever as that twat who shot my lovely girl! If one day I catch you you will know me you B....





























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails