Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dr Sketchy Liverpool

Sometimes I wonder if I should study fine arts and not Graphic Design as it's very clear I love painting I went to specialize in illustration.

One of the most interesting classes I have ever enjoy is life drawing and last Sunday after more than a year of not being near to a nude model I adventure myself to Dr Sketchy at the Bluecoat center. Say it was easy will be to lie, found it a bit hard but I was not going to give up and I enjoy myself a lot, so much fun, many outfits and the performers were marvelous, the girls are so beautiful with porcelain skin makes you wonder how do you get that great skin, it's is natural or can you please tell me your beauty routine secrets.

It was a lovely evening with  performances by Frank Lebeau and Phoenix Snow from Liverpool. The wonderful Diva Hollywood Hollywood she is amaaazing, the beautiful Beatrix Von Bourbon and the funny Steve Angstrom of course don't forget the "hypnotized" Nick Hunt good body btw! hahaha.

Here are my sketches of the performers.

Phoenix snow

Diva Hollywood


Beatrix Von Bourbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails