Thursday 5 May 2011

A Royal Wedding for a Peruvian girl like me

Well last Friday I got the day off and I made sure I stuck in champagne and pastries to watch Kate and Prince William wedding. As far as I knew I was going to have a nice day drinking and watching fashion but to my surprise I was engaged in all the celebrations. I was so excited to see Prince William in his lovely red hot uniform that's when I realized I was hooked! I could remember how I felt in my own wedding and it was terrific. 

I love Sarah Burton design for Alexander McQueen house, her dress was absolutely beautiful and Kate looked gorgeous. (dress have many similarities with Grace Kelly wedding dress) 
Photo from http://www.harlemloves.com/

Photo from http://www.harlemloves.com/


Here are some photos of the day, did lot of screenshots I know cheater hehe :)










And some pics of my wedding 7 years ago :) 



Cheers for Kate and William even we paid for their wedding with our tax money. 





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails